Wednesday, February 16, 2011

But to know me is to love me..


My Thoughts: Mid air heel clicks are awesome. This first picture speaks about a lot though. Like, this isn't just a mid air heel click. What did it take for this heel click to happen? Was I happy, excited, relieved, anxious, etc.? But your perception is your opinion. That doesn't make it a fact. My close family and friends knows that mid air heel clicks is my signature move (the robot too).





Black&White... first and foremost I love this picture. But what is your thoughts? Can you tell my life story by this pic. Wait, do you even know me to decide? Do you know what I'm trying to portray? Hhmm... what's interesting is that all of these answers would be based off of your opinions, not FACTS. You didn't take out time to really know me. You took your opinions and made it into facts. You've already put in your mind what type of person I am based off of this picture. But, to know me is to love me and to love me is to know me. I'm sure you do neither. Honestly though what makes people think that their opinions matter? Regardless, good or bad.. the motto I follow "Nobody CARES what you think" :)


Reminder! (Tweet Me)
@Tavia_Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment