Sunday, March 13, 2011

The importance of; Faith and Positivity


My thoughts: Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. That is truly one of my favorite scriptures. To have faith is knowing that what you desire will be fulfilled. Everything doesn't always work out in your favor but having the FAITH that soon things will turn around brings understanding. We constantly pray about change in life, relationships, jobs, the world, etc. But how often do we actually believe in what we're praying? If we had faith in what we prayed then we wouldn't worry as much. Prayer without faith is just requests/questions without seeking an answer/direction. So have faith in yourself and circumstances. Just because things don't look good for you now.. your future is what you should look forward to. 


 My thoughts: Positivity is SO important. I know that there are times when I'm not feeling too positive. That's abnormal because I'm a positive person inside and out. However, because I am so positive that requires "off days" as well. Everything can't always go right. That's like wanting to pass without being tested. Just because there are times that you feel weak.. that doesn't mean that you necessarily are. Even the strong has it's weakest moments. Remain positive because that shows your FAITH that better days are coming your way.



Reminder! (Tweet me)
@Tavia_Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment